Are you a motivated, enthusiastic and confident graduate looking for classroom experience?
Are you an experienced cover supervisor looking for a new agency?
These are exceptional times with recruitment on hold for many sectors, however, schools are open and Horizon Teachers are busier than ever. We are currently remotely recruiting enthusiastic, flexible, and motivated individuals to join our successful and expanding team of Cover Supervisors in South East London immediately. As a Cover Supervisor, you will manage classes of students in the absence of the teacher. The role is perfect if you are confident and looking for temporary work in local Secondary Schools. It is a fantastic opportunity to hone your classroom management skills, meet school leaders and launch your career in secondary education.
Horizon Teachers have built relationships with multiple Good and Outstanding Secondary Schools across South East London for over 12 years in the following areas: Erith; Bexleyheath; Charlton; Eltham; Chislehurst; Sidcup; Deptford; Blackheath; Woolwich; Plumstead; Kidbrooke; Lewisham; Grove Park; Lee; Sydenham; Beckenham; Peckham; Bermondsey; Herne Hill; Dulwich; and Camberwell. The schools currently have several daily, short-term and long-term roles available.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic and confident graduate with strong communication skills looking to launch your career in secondary education, we would love to hear from you. To protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Why Horizon Teachers?
- The best rated education agency in London with the best pay rates
- A team of specialist education consultants with a wealth of combined experience and including many ex-teachers
- A 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
- Free Safeguarding and Behaviour Management training
- Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
We would love to hear from the following individuals
- Confident, energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective classroom management skills
- Relevant experience and enjoys working with children (e.g. in school, tutoring, youth work etc.)
- A 2.1 or above degree
Please apply immediately with an up to date CV to find out more
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.