Salary dependant on experience
Temp to Perm role
Horizon Teachers is working with an Outstanding South London Secondary School who are looking for a Cover Supervisor. The cover supervisor will be working at an Outstanding mixed Secondary school in Southwark, South London. Starting immediately this is a Long term position and would be to continue into September 2019.
This mixed school provide education for pupils aged between 11 and 18 including sixth form. With a highly active SLT and staff with a passion for Education there is a great learning environment and community feel to the school. The School is Outstanding and would be a great place to work for any new member of staff. All staff who have worked at the school via Horizon Teachers have enjoyed their time and for those who have moved into permanent employment with the school have stayed for many years.
About the Role
• Cover Supervisor,
• Covering classes across the school in the absence of teachers
• delivering lessons to KS3, KS4 and KS5
• Full time, Temporary to Permanent position
• Daily rate between £80 to £100 (depending on experience)
About the School
- Southwark, central South London Location
- Large mixed Outstanding Secondary School
- Great working environment
- Ofsted - Outstanding in every area.
- Supportive leadership in place
- Excellent transport links.
- Parking available
In order to be considered for this role of cover supervisor/manager the school have asked for applicants to;
- Be Educated to degree level
- Have prior experience working in a similar role
- Have experience working in a school - SIMS experience would be an advantage
- Trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK, have a DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one (we can assist with this) and be able to provide 2 professional references.
Please apply ASAP as the school are looking for someone to start after half term.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.