Cover Supervisor flexible opportunities available
Inner and Central London
Flexible opportunities available (part-time, full time/daily, short-term and long-term)
£80-90 per day
Horizon Teachers are currently seeking flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to work in Secondary schools across Inner and Central London from September. We have partnerships with various Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across Inner and Central London that require regular Cover Supervisors for short-term and long-term bookings.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage classes of students in the absence of the teacher. The role includes handing out and collecting pre-prepared work set by the department, managing the classroom and supporting students where needed.
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor that is flexible, has strong communication skills and effective classroom management strategies. The role is well suited to a graduate that is looking to launch their teaching career. Likewise it is also suitable to an experienced Cover Supervisor that is looking for new opportunities to work in Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across Inner and Central London.
Training and support will be provided by experienced, welcoming members of staff. If you're thinking of a teacher career, a Cover Supervisor role will support all teacher training applications. Many of our short-term placements result in long-term and permanent positions for those that are interested. Most Secondary schools will offer direct teacher training placements to those that are suitable and express an interest. This is the perfect way to embark on your teaching career.
A range of benefits are on offer:
- Top pay rates of £80-120 per day
- Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- A high-level of support and training
- Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
- A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
- The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor who:
- Has a degree
- Has strong communication skills
- Can manage classes of students
- Is adaptable, flexible and organised
- Has a friendly, positive and encouraging attitude
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV and if successful we will contact you immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.