£16,536 - £20,736 per annum
Horizon Teachers has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to join a forward thinking school as a cover supervisor. Due to expansion the school is looking to appoint, this is a Permanent position to start at the October half term.
Why This role?
• You would be working in a great Secondary School for a passionate Head Teacher
• There is progression for all staff ad you would be able to develop in every area.
• You will be paid Inner London Pay
• You will be supported in every aspect of the role
The school we are working with opened in 4 years ago and is now moving into the new phase of their buildings, Due to this expansion the school require additional staff. The school is at an exciting phase and any staff joining the school will benefit from opportunities as the school grows.
The school has a passion for learning and high standards are upheld by the dedicated Head Teacher. Aspiration is at the heart of everything the school do and they believe that every child has the right and potential to achieve their ambitions.
The school are looking to recruit an ambitious Cover Supervisor who will be able to enthuse and motivate pupils. The successful cover supervisor will share the vision and ambitions for the young people of this community. This role is suitable for a recent graduate or someone who has in school experience. You will be joining a highly motivated and passionate group of staff who work tirelessly in the best interests of the students. Staff development is central to everything the school do and you will receive weekly coaching sessions; a personalised CPD programme which best fits your needs; and clear pathways for progression.
What this role will involve;
• To provide classroom cover for staff when absent either on a short term or long term basis.
• To provide cover in the student isolation room when required.
• To ensure that the work set by the teacher is completed by students to the highest of standards.
• To support individuals or groups of students in a lesson who require extra support when not covering lessons.
• To help maintain the high expectations of behaviour in the classroom and around the building.
• To take a positive approach to behaviour by forging strong and respectful relations with students.
• To run or support with at least one after school club per week.
• To carry out duties during the week.
You must be confident, passionate and adaptable. The ability to adapt in situations is essential as no day will be the same. You must be able to communicate with pupils and staff well and pass on clear instructions.
For this role you must be available to interview ASAP via Video or in person, the role will start in October. The school would like applications to Horizon Teachers ASAP. Please apply with an up to date CV and details of professional references
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.