Cover Supervisor Enfield SEC/SUPASAP start £80 - £120 per day
Are you an experienced cover supervisor or perhaps a proactive recent graduate looking for a role within education?
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a well-known academy in Enfield who are looking for an enthusiastic cover supervisor to join their friendly, welcoming school on an immediate basis until the end of the academic year.
As a cover supervisor you will be asked to supervise the classes in the absent of colleagues and where appropriate to contribute to the children with additional educational needs.
You will also be contributing to the development of the Academy's vision, values and aims and abide by agreed professional behaviours and attitudes. What we can offer you;
To be successful in your application you will have the following;
- Competitive pay from day 1 (reviewed after 12 weeks to reflect that of a permanent member of staff)
- In-depth free induction session in our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
- Development opportunities
- Support from dedicated consultants who offer support and guidance
- Educated to a degree level
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- available immediately
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working as a cover supervisor (Desired)
- Great attention to detail
If you feel you are the right person for this school then please apply with an updated copy of your CV to be considered.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.