Salary dependant on experience
Temp role - Ongoing position
£90 - 110 per day
Horizon Teachers is working with an Ofsted Outstanding South London Secondary School who are looking for a Cover Manager/Supervisor. You will be working as a Cover Manager/supervisor in this Outstanding mixed Secondary school in Southwark, South London. Starting immediately this is a Long term position and would be to continue into September 2020.
This is an exceiting opportunity to join an Outstanding School with erxcellent pupils. The role is diverse and would include admin and in class work. The school provide training to all staff and you would be fully inducted into the school and welcomed into the great team of staff.
This mixed school provide education for pupils aged between 11 and 18 including sixth form. With a highly active SLT and staff with a passion for Education there is a great learning environment and community feel to the school. The School is Outstanding and would be a great place to work for any new member of staff. All staff who have worked at the school via Horizon Teachers have enjoyed their time and for those who have moved into permanent employment with the school have stayed for many years.
About the Role
- Cover Supervisor/Cover Manager
- Covering classes across the school in the absence of teachers
- Organising the cover on a daily basis for the school
- Managing workload for the school and communicating with teachers throughout the day
- Delivering lessons to KS3, KS4 and KS5 pupils
- Full time, Temporary ongoing poisititon with the opportunity for Permanent work.
- Daily rate between £90 to £110 (depending on experience)
About the School
- Southwark, central South London Location
- Large mixed Outstanding Secondary School
- Great working environment
- Ofsted - Outstanding in every area.
- Supportive leadership in place
- Excellent transport links.
- Parking available
In order to be considered for this role of cover supervisor/manager the school have asked for applicants to;
- Be Educated to degree level
- Have prior experience working in a similar role or in a Secondary School
- Have experience working in a Secondary school - SIMS experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK, have a DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one (we can assist with this) and be able to provide 2 professional references.
Please apply ASAP as the school are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.