Are you looking for an exciting role where no two days are the same? We are working with a great South East London secondary school who are in need of a Cover Manager to join them.
As a cover manager you will play a key role in the admin and organisation of staffing at the school. The role is a full time position and would be for term time only.
The school is ideally seeking an individual who has in school experience.
This is a warm and welcoming school that values its staff highly. The Head Teacher is passionate about the schools learning environment and is prepared to invest in both its facilities and staff. The school has recently invested significantly in refurbishing its buildings and facilities. This is a great time to join the school in its next phase.
The role of cover manager is ideal for someone who has prior school experience and is looking for a challenging new role.
The role will require you to:
- Organise and arrange the cover at the school.
- Timetable staff into lessons when teachers are absent.
- Contact and work with outside agencies in the organisation of staff.
- Meet and greet new staff and induct them into the school.
- Check and manage communication between staff.
- recruit for new teachers and support staff.
The ideal candidate must:
• Have in school experience
• Be very organised and able to work in a pressured environment.
• Be hard-working and ambitious.
• Be enthusiastic about working with children and have a positive approach.
• Be compassionate to the needs and requirements of all
Please apply ASAP as the school wish to appoint ASAP
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.