I am pleased to be recruiting for Primary Teachers at the school I attended as a child. Having had the chance to visit again as an adult, I am happy to see that all of the best bits about the school remain intact, all of these years later.
- Permanent contract
- September 2018 start
- Teachers from all key stages considered
- Croydon based Primary School
The major change that has taken place since I attended the school is that they are now part of a Trust of successful, local Primary Schools.
The Trust believe in providing equal opportunities for all, and for this reason, they work very closely together to ensure consistency across the schools. The Trust:
• Share PPA time and planning responsibilities with year group partners at the other schools
• Share resources across the schools
• Plan and attend school trips as a year group team, rather than by class
• Work to ensure that children leave the school having had experiences and learnt skills that are not measurable via a test. (Such as children in the early years building a den and playing in the mud, and children in key stage 2 sewing a button or following a recipe)
The Executive Headteacher is keen to hear from teachers who are looking for a new challenge for the new academic year. NQTs or experienced Teachers from Nursery right through to Year 6 are encouraged to apply.
Contact Louise at Horizon Teachers to discuss this opportunity further, and/or to arrange a visit to the school.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.