An opportunity is available for an experienced Teacher or an NQT to work with a Year 4 class at a Primary School in Ealing, starting in September 2019.
The Headteacher is looking to appoint a passionate and dedicated KS2 Teacher to join the Outstanding team in September, on a permanent basis. The position will be paid on the MPS/UPS.
The school have 2 forms of entry, so you will be working alongside an experienced and long standing colleague.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
• Child centred approach in everything that they do
• Very friendly team - Extremely popular with supply Teachers
• Based close to a train station on the Central line
• Plenty of parking available on site
• Catholic faith Primary School
• Based in a leafy part of Ealing
For NQTs, the school will offer excellent support throughout your induction year and beyond. You will be paired with an experienced NQT mentor who will guide you through the year.
For experienced Teachers, the school will offer a supportive environment that allows you to do what you do best - Teach! In addition, they will offer training and development opportunities, and a clear career path for those wishing to progress.
• An experienced Primary Teacher or an NQT
• Excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Happy to support and uphold the Catholic ethos of the school
• A passionate and dedicated Teacher who sets high expectations
Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Louise at Horizon Teachers.
Please get in touch or apply online today if you are interested in this Year 4 Class Teacher position.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.