I have joined horizon teachers recently and they have been extremely helpful and professional with their services" - 5 Star Google Review
Inspire, create, teach! Horizon Teachers is looking for a Teacher of Science to enhance the studies and encourage brilliant ideas from students. Our partnered school in the heart of East London, has cutting edge pedagogy and curriculum that enables students to grow and develop at an exponential rate.
This is for a Long-Term September start. The school are encouraging Early Career Teachers to apply! The school have excellent resources for ECT's including regular ECT time and a dedicated ECT mentor as well as regular training and support.
What we can offer
• An Outstanding school rated by Ofsted
• A very well motivated and supportive staff team
• Empower Staff to find their voice and their creativity
• The school strongly believes in developing the full potential of all staff
• Network with outstanding practitioners and be with the best
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We are a friendly team that work hard to place you in the best suited role and many of the team are ex teachers themselves
• We offer our staff the highest rates!
• You will be paid the permanent equivalent for the job after 12 weeks, in many cases from day one!
• Horizon Teachers is committed to ensuring our staff are happy in their roles, please look at our 4.8 rated google reviews
Contact us today for a confidential chat about your next role!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found