Horizon Teachers are working with a Bexley based College hoping to appoint a Caretaker to start as soon as possible.
This is a part time flexible position of 17.5 hours per week so you can either work 3.5 hours per day or choose your own hours within reason.
The ideal applicant will have some experience as a handyman and be able to perform general tasks around the School to maintain a safe and secure School environment.
Tasks will include:
- Basic upkeep of facilities
- Changing light bulbs
- Arranging classrooms and seating arrangements for parents evening and events at the School
- Some minor gardening including trimming hedges
- Pest control if necessary - setting up traps etc
- Cleaning gutters
- Hanging pictures
- Replacing fittings where necessary
If you are looking for a part time role to back up your current job then this is the ideal position for you.
Applicants must have or be willing to undertake and attain a DBS check.
Get in touch today to find out more!The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school would like to trial successful applicants immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.