Are you an educator seeking a new career path? Are you passionate about enhancing children's education? Do you want to continue to give back, despite stepping away from the classroom? Would you like to use your education knowledge to help to guide and advise other educators on their career journey? Or perhaps you are already working within education recruitment and you are seeking a delivery focused role in a fast paced, dynamic environment?
Horizon Teachers places teaching staff across all sectors of Education within London and the Home Counties and this role will be working specifically within the Secondary Team.
This is a challenging, varied and fast paced role. You will be tasked with finding high quality teaching and support staff for an interesting mix of daily, long-term and permanent recruitment within secondary schools. You will be joining a team culture which is fun, collaborative, forward thinking and commercially savvy, based in a unique, bright, vibrant open space office in the heart of the City.
If you are a team player, self motivated and driven, with an interest in working within education recruitment, then we would love to hear from you.
The Secondary Candidate Manager role with involve;
- Sourcing and engaging with teachers, support staff and graduates to work within Secondary Schools across London and the South East
- Create and manage advertising campaigns, designed to attract teachers/support staff/graduates
- Engaging with teachers/support staff/graduates through digital marketing and social media
- Use of the Professional Linked In license to source and engage with teachers/support staff/graduates
- Effective use of company database to conduct searchers to source, engage with and keep in touch with teachers/support staff/graduates
- Building relationships with teaching universities and presenting at NQT fairs
- Offering consultative career guidance and support to teachers
- Working closely with a highly motivated and passionate team of consultants to ensure they have the very best secondary teachers/support staff/graduates to place within their schools.
The Horizon Teachers salary package and benefits;
- Package: Basic salary up to £27,000 (dependent on experience), plus quarterly bonus paid on all placements
- Benefits: Flexible home/office working options on offer, healthcare, gym membership, up to 35 days holidays, flexible working shifts, 6 hour shifts outside term time, Laptop, free breakfast and a 1/2 day out with the entire company at the end of each half term
- Full induction offered, ongoing training and coaching, both in house and external
- Solid career path with very clear progression routes available to ambitious individuals
- Start date: ASAP / Flexible