This role represents a unique opportunity to join an Inner London Academy at the beginning of its improvement journey and help grow and improve the lives of its students.
Horizon Teachers is assisting this Large Academy in these difficult times in their search for a Business teacher to start on a permanent basis from September 2020.
The Academy are looking for a Qualified Business Teacher who is able to teach Business to KS4 and 5 pupils, you will be delivering GCSE and A Levels lessons to well behaved and motivated pupils. .You will receive high levels of support and coaching and be allowed to develop.
The Academy would like application to Horizon Teachers from an experienced and motivated Teacher of Business and Economics to contribute to developing the Academy into a great school by teaching a challenging curriculum, enabling all students to fall in love with the study and practice of Business.
Why this school?
• Salary higher than the main scale teacher salaries
• Twice as many training days as standard
• Excellent staff benefits, including free Yoga sessions, discounted MOT, dry cleaning service, use of the fully equipped Gym.
• Excellent transport links to central London
• A thriving school environment with passionate and dedicated staff.
If you are obsessed about the importance of subjects as disciplines and the role your subject plays in helping students make sense of the world around them then this is the job for you. The academy place the curriculum at the heart of school life and are currently heavily involved in research into curriculum thinking and developing subject expertise.
The ideal candidate will
• Combine subject matter expertise with a passion for teaching Business
• Have the commitment, skills and character required to work in a successful department
• Share the Academy vision and be aligned with the six pillars underpinning it
• Value and support practices driving continued progress across Academy
Please apply ASAP as interviews over video will be arranged as soon as applications are received.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.