Position: Business Studies Teacher
Start Date: April 2020 or sooner
School: 11-18 Comprehensive
Salary: £140-240 per day
Contract Type: Long-term to permanent
Are you an inspirational classroom practitioner looking to joining a progressive school in Greenwich that offers excellent professional development?
Horizon Teachers are looking to recruit a well-qualified, motivated and innovative teacher of Business Studies, who has the ability to teach KS4, BTEC and GCSE Business Studies, as well as KS5 BTEC and A' Level Business Qualification. The individual will join an innovative and committed Faculty, proud of its professional work and the progress of its students. The post is to start in April or sooner.
The school we are working in partnership with has a progressive and vibrant learning community that focuses on raising the aspirations and releasing the potential of every young person. The Vocational Faculty is a motivated and hard-working team that well deserves its sustained success over time. The Faculty comprises the departments of Law, Business, Economics, and Computing/ICT. You will be welcomed by a team of specialists that are passionate about their subject and raising student attainment.
We are looking for the following Business Studies Teacher:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
• Experience teaching KS4 BTEC and GCSE Business Studies, as well as KS5 BTEC and A' Level Business Qualification.
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
• A passion in delivering lessons in innovative ways
• Someone of energy, good humour and commitment
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• Competitive pay rates
• A team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• Excellent CPD and opportunities for progression
• Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialists
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward-thinking learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A safe, inclusive learning community where staff and students thrive
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
To apply and find out more about this role, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.