Business & Economics Teacher
February to July 2020 - OUTSTANDING School - Inner London - With the view to go permanent in July!
Are you a Business & Economics teacher looking to work in a excellent and supportive school? Do you have a love of Business & Economics and a true passion for teaching and learning? Do you hold QTS?
Horizon teachers is working with an Ofsted Outstanding school based in Kensington and Chelsea, this school is looking for a Business/ Economics specialist to start with them on a long term basis until the end of the academic year. If it is a good fit for both you and for the school there is always the opportunity of working in the school permanently from the next academic year.
What you will need-
• Holds Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
• Has exceptional subject knowledge
• Has recent experience teaching Business or Economics to Key stage 5 in secondary schools
• Can deliver Outstanding lessons to pupils of all ability
• Will be able to immerse into the schools community and play a key part in extracurricular activities.
This mixed school opened in September 2009 and are now full with over 1000 students wanting a place in year 7 in each year. Based in the centre of Chelsea, the school is situated less than a mile from the nearest station imperial wharf.
The school prides itself on its high academic standards, with over 62% of students receiving a grade of 5 or higher this is compared to a local authority average of 56%.
Why work with us?
• Competitive pay rates
• An honest and open working relationship with a team of consultants who are experts in their field (Please look out google reviews)
• Outstanding progression opportunities and CPD
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward thinking learning environment with state of the art facilities
• A safe inclusive environment with state of the art facilities
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague
If this is the kind of role that you would be interested in, please feel free to give me a call on 0207 444 0009. Alternatively, if you know anyone that is looking for work in this field please do encourage them to contact us, you can earn £200 of vouchers of your choice for a successful referral.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.