There are currently 45,000 deaf students in England that are being left behind by mainstream education, and school like the one Horizon Teachers are working with are trying to close the gap.
The specialist SEND school educating hearing impaired pupils in South West London are seeking a Communication Support Worker to join their forward thinking team in supporting pupils with hearing impairments.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We always look to pay you the highest possible rate
• You choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Horizon
• You can choose whichever payroll company suits you
• If you choose a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to guarantee you are better off
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job
• For Teaching Assistants, we offer free CPD Certified Behaviour Management & Safeguarding Training Sessions
• Please look at our reviews to see from others what it is like to work with us (Google.com/horizonteachers)
• We have been helping teachers/TAs find work since 2008
• In our team we have collective experience of working with schools for over 80 years!
The School are looking to appoint an experienced Communication Support Worker with or working towards BSL (British Sign Language) level 2 and above to work primarily with students using BSL in order to access a Secondary Curriculum.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.