A passionate and well qualified Teacher of Biology looking for a great school to work in is required to start in September 2021.
Horizon Teachers are working with a modern, forward-thinking Secondary School in Stratford, East London that have an outstanding opportunity for a Biology Teacher to join them in September. You will be joining an established and successful Science Department, becoming part of a dedicated team that has a proven track record in raising attainment. The school offers superb modern buildings and facilities, unparalleled CPD opportunities and great support from SLT. It is an 11-18 mixed secondary School on its journey to outstanding.
The school values, cares for and respects its staff and students, it has a Science specialism and looks to foster a passion for Science in all pupils. We are ideally looking for a well-qualified teacher or an NQT that has taught Biology across Key Stages 4 and 5 in the UK. We are ideally looking for a Biology specialist. This is a long term position with the opportunity of a permanent post starting in late 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding Science Teacher that wants to progress in their career.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
- A team of specialist education consultants with over 80 years combined experience and including many ex-teachers
- A 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
- Excellent CPD and opportunities for progression
- Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
We are ideally looking for the following Science Teacher:
- Someone that inspires students with dedication and enthusiasm
- A passion in delivering lessons in innovative ways
- Experience teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5 Science in the UK
- Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
- Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
Please apply immediately with an up to date CV to find out more about this superb opportunity!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.