Horizon Teachers is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to work as a Behaviour mentor. The role will be to work in a challenging Inner London School located in Tower Hamlets. The role is to support make students at the school who require extra support within the classroom setting. This is a long term role and would be incredibly rewarding for the right individual.
• Providing behaviour support to Male students from year 7 to 11.
• Acting as a role model for students around the school.
• Support in lessons where directed by the teaching staff and SENCO.
• Providing direction during social time and after school where directed
• Delivering targeted interventions to groups of students about positive behaviour and appropriate behaviour.
The School as rated by Ofsted is "Good" in every area. Staff at the school work closely together and support students to achieve the best they possibly can. Results at the school are above average for the borough and staff retention is good. This role has opened due to the need to support some additional students.
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We offer great support to you before nd during your appointment.
- We are able to pay you through PAYE or a payroll company.
- We provide training before you start your role.
- Our reviews are excellent.
The school wish to appoint ASAP so please apply immediately as the school are wanting to arrange Video Interviews that Horizon Teachers will organise.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.