Position: Behaviour Mentor
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Lewisham, South East London
Salary: £70-110 per day
Hours: 35 per week
Contract Type: Long-term to permanent
Horizon Teachers are working with a popular Secondary school in Lewisham that are looking for a full-time Behaviour Mentor to join them as soon as possible. As a Behaviour Mentor you will be part of the Pastoral Team in promoting positive behaviour for learning across the school. You will work closely with Heads of Year and Heads of Faculty in supporting students with challenging behaviour. Your primary responsibility will to contribute to the school's Behaviour for Learning policy.
The school has a vibrant learning community, modern facilities as well an enjoyable environment to work in. Support and training will be offered by experienced, welcoming and encouraging staff. The students in the school are polite, courteous and achieve well.
This job will start ASAP on an ongoing temporary basis until with the possibility of becoming a permanent role.
We are looking for a Behaviour Mentor with:
• Prior experience in the same or a similar position
• Experience of working successfully with challenging behaviour
• An understanding of strategies to manage and support challenging behaviour in a school environment
• Experience establishing and implementing policies and procedures
A range of benefits are on offer:
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
To find out more about this role, please apply with an up to date CV or call James at Horizon Teachers on 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found