We are looking for highly-motivated and enthusiastic Behaviour Mentor to join a large secondary school for girls located in the Stratford area of the London Borough of Newham. You will provide pastoral and behavioural support interventions for students. The successful candidate with have previous experience managing challenging behaviour.
• To build excellent relationships with students, staff, and parents.
• Support students in maximising their achievements and attainment.
• Develop and promote excellent behaviour strategies.
• Address the needs of children who require assistance in overcoming barriers.
Why this school?
• Working in a school rated Good' by Ofsted commenting that leaders are ambitious for all pupils including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
• In an excellent location with good transport links to the rest of London.
• A challenging but rewarding role - no day is ever the same.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• Horizon Teachers are committed to ensuring our staff are happy in their roles, please look at our Google reviews.
• We offer a FREE Safeguarding Course online to support you in your role.
• Earn up to £300 in vouchers for successful referrals.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.