Behaviour Manager - Secondary school
Full-time, long-term position
Starting in September
£90 -145 per day
Are you a behaviour specialist looking to advance your career within a forward-thinking Secondary school?
A modern Secondary school in Greenwich are seeking a full-time Behaviour Manager to join them from September on a long-term basis. The role is to work as part of the Pastoral Welfare Team to develop outstanding behaviour management for the students. Along with the Pastoral Welfare Team you will work with Heads of Year and teaching staff responsible for improving behaviour and reducing recidivism, as well as students' families where required. The role is well suited to an experienced Cover Supervisor and those with experience in a similar role.
The school is a large mixed comprehensive school for pupils aged 11-19 with modern buildings and facilities. It has a happy inclusive community characterised by positive peer pressure. The schools character values, which help develop character for learning as well as personal development are fairness, honesty, kindness, respect and optimism. They aim to find creative solutions to problems. The students are polite, courteous and achieve well. There are excellent public transport links to the school with a train station a short walk away. This is an amazing opportunity for a behaviour specialist.
We are looking for a Behaviour Manager who has:
• A good standard of education (a degree is desirable)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with conflicting demands.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with parents, carers and teachers
• Effective behaviour management skills and experience of using restorative approaches
• A commitment to inclusion
• Ability to develop positive relationships with disaffected students
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• We have a team of friendly, knowledgeable, and caring consultants (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer top pay rates (both PAYE and Payroll) and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school want to interview successful applicants immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found