We are looking for an Assistant Headteacher for an outstanding Primary school in Waltham Forest to start in September, 2018.
This good, friendly Primary school is committed to developing the whole child, with an emphasis on ensuring that every child receives a broad and balanced curriculum, with a wide range of experiences. With a personalised, creative curriculum, teaching is innovative and all pupils make outstanding progress in all subjects, including their personal and social development. Behaviour is excellent as every child is encouraged to excel and achieve in all subjects and aspects of school life. Hard-working and friendly staff work hard to build strong relationships with parents and pupils.
• 3 form entry school
• Part of an Academy Trust consisting of 2 Primary schools in total
• Good school as judged by Ofsted
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced and or an enthusiastic leader, with outstanding classroom practice
• Be able to develop supportive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
• Have proven ability to raise attainment and improve teaching standards
• Be able to contribute to the wider life of the school community
• Be committed to their own personal development and the CPD of others
To be considered for this exciting and unique role, please apply with an up to date C.V by contacting Kwesi on the Primary Team.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.