Learning Support Assistant
Supporting Autism and ADHD in Reception class
• Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
• Full time
• Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.00pm
• Term time only
• ASAP Start to last for the rest of the academic year
Would you like a rewarding and challenging role in a mainstream primary school?
You will be working one to one with the student with Autism and ADHD in a reception class
We are looking for a someone who will be pro-active in supporting SEN and can demonstrate the ability to lead with a firm but fair approach. Be Nurturing and enhance the learning experience of this young person as well as supporting the wider needs of the class.
We are looking for applicants with or without experience but ideally you will have an understanding of how children learn and how to support them.
Relevant qualifications include: CACHE/NVQ in teaching and learning and Graduates of Education/childcare degrees are encouraged to apply.
• A 2 form entry mainstream primary school in Hackney.
• The school is part of a federation that can offer further career prospects in its other schools too
• An established and supportive staff team including a team leader for support staff
• Training and development opportunities are offered to all staff and you are encouraged to attend
• Very well connected with bus routes and overground transport links
To apply submit your CV or contact Umar for more details.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.