The school is based in Havering, East London, catering to a wide range of students from the local area. Student voice is a high priority at this school, with students involved in a variety of school and community events, activities, and initiatives. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident, and a knowledgeable practitioner of Art.
Attainment is improving at this school thanks to the dedication of teaching and support staff, as well as the effective leadership of the management team. The excellent support and intervention work provided by the staff has allowed students to progress well at all key stages, meeting and exceeding national averages. The students at this school are high achievers, academically minded, and well behaved.
This is a truly vibrant school benefiting from a dynamic staff and a friendly, welcoming environment. It is easily accessible by a number of train and bus routes. The school is looking to interview suitable applicants ASAP!
This school was founded in 1962 and is proud of its Catholic Ethos and Traditions, in its last Ofsted report the school was awarded a Good in overall performance and the school, the report also found that:
Success and personal endeavour are encouraged, rewarded and celebrated. There is a strong ethos of not only wanting to do well but about being proud to do so
What will you need for this position?
• Holds Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
• Has exceptional subject knowledge
• Has recent experience teaching Art secondary schools
• Can deliver Outstanding lessons to pupils of all ability
• Will be able to immerse into the schools community and play a key part in extracurricular
Why work with us?
• Competitive pay rates
• An honest and open working relationship with a team of consultants who are experts in their field (Please look out google reviews)
• Outstanding progression opportunities and CPD
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward thinking learning environment with state of the art facilities
• A safe inclusive environment with state of the art facilities
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague
If this is the kind of role that you would be interested in, please feel free to give me a call on 0207 444 0009. Alternatively, if you know anyone that is looking for work in this field please do encourage them to contact us, you can earn £200 of vouchers of your choice for a successful referral.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.