Horizon Teachers are recruiting for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a Brent Primary School. Are you looking for a long-term position with an ASAP start? This could be the opportunity for you!
Previous experience in a school administration setting with the use of the SIMS system is essential, applications without unfortunately would not be considered.
What will your day look like?
- Complete administration procedures including completion and submission of forms.
- Manage & monitor stock levels.
- Undertake typing, word-processing and ICT tasks.
- Assist the Senior Leadership team with ad hoc jobs.
- Reception duties.
- Assist Finance manager with daily tasks.
What is needed to be successful?
- SIMS experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Previous administration experience within a school setting.
- Organised and detail orientated.
- Friendly and approachable manner.
Why Horizon Teachers?
- DfE accredited agency with a 4.8 star rating on Google reviews!
- Horizon Teachers are committed to ensuring that our staff are happy in their roles.
- A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers!
See below one of our many Google reviews:
I have been with Horizon Teachers for nearly two years now and would 100% recommend this agency to others!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.