Horizon Teachers are currently working with an Ofsted rated "Good" School in Redbridge that require a HLTA for a January start. The school is successful with well-behaved and motivated children. This is a very welcoming Primary School with a supportive SLT and friendly Teaching staff, the inclusion team are incredibly effective and ensure the significant impact in supporting the needs of pupil. As a result you will be expected to settle in to the school from day one and work closely with both the teachers and the inclusion team to ensure the high standard of teaching is consistent in the school.
Duties for this role include:
• Plan and prepare lessons with teachers, participating in all stages of the planning cycle
• Develop and prepare resources for learning activities in accordance with lesson plans and in response to pupil need
• Contribute to the planning of opportunities for pupils to learn in out-of-school contexts in line with school policies and procedures
• Hold a relevant TA/HLTA or (UK) QTS Qualification
• Have an up to date DBS certificate, one of these can be applied for through Horizon Teachers
• Experience of being a HLTA
Other benefits of working with Horizon:
• After 12 weeks you will receive the same pay as permanent staff
• Referral payment scheme up to £200
• Over 10 years' experience working in London and the South East
• Testimonials/ Success stories (Check our Google reviews/ website)
• Choice of payment method - PAYE or Payroll Company
If this sounds something that might be of interest please do apply with your CV or call 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found