Horizon Teachers are supporting a diverse and creative Primary school located in Croydon in their search for a Key Stage 2 Teacher. Committed to providing a nurturing and stimulating learning environment, this school strives to empower their students to achieve their full potential academically, socially, and emotionally.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher to begin in January 2024. The successful candidate will be responsible for fostering a positive and engaging learning environment and delivering high-quality lessons.
- Plan and implement creative and inclusive lessons that cater to the diverse needs of Key Stage 2 pupils.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere that encourages student participation and collaboration.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing timely and constructive feedback to both students and parents.
- Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to a cohesive and dynamic school curriculum.
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies to ensure a safe and respectful learning environment.
- Participate in school events, parent-teacher conferences, and professional development activities.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant teaching degree.
- Proven experience teaching within KS1 or KS2
- Strong understanding of the national curriculum and assessment procedures.
- Excellent classroom management and communication skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
Why work with Horizon Teachers?
- We offer great rates with up to £1250.00 per week!
- Amazing exposure to schools, federations, and local authorities.
- Easy registration process via video call.
- We offer an excellent referral scheme where you can earn up to £350 in vouchers if the Teacher you refer is placed.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London, the South East the Midlands and the North of England. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.