Are you passionate about supporting children with special needs in their educational journey? We are seeking a dedicated Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join a welcoming primary school in Hertford, Hertfordshire.
- Provide tailored support to children with special needs, including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), ADHD, and other learning difficulties.
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and behaviour management strategies.
- Collaborate with teachers and SENCO to create an inclusive learning environment.
- Previous experience supporting children with special needs in a school setting.
- Compassionate and patient nature.
- Availability for full-time work.
Why Horizon Teachers?
- Earn up to £300 in Vouchers of your choice for successful referrals!
- Easy registration process via an online link and a video registration.
- You will be paid the permanent equivalent pay for the job after 12 full weeks.
- We offer a FREE Safeguarding Course online to support you in your work in an educational setting!
- Horizon Teachers is committed to ensuring our staff are happy in their roles, please look at our 4.8-rated Google reviews
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London, the South East, the Midlands and the North of England. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.