Education Recruitment Consultants wanted to start either ASAP, or 8th January 2024
Package: Trainees £25k-£30k basic salary, Consultants up to £33k basic salary, Senior Consultants up to £40k basic salary with uncapped commission, zero threshold, riding up to 25%. OTE 6 figures within 5 years
Benefits: Flexible home/office working options on offer, healthcare, gym membership, up to 35 days holidays, flexible working shifts, 5-hour shifts outside term time, iPhone, Laptop, 250club membership offering a huge range of extra benefits, free breakfast, monthly company drinks and a 1/2 day out with the entire company at the end of each term and half term
Start date: ASAP / 8th January 2024
Horizon Teachers are busier than ever and as such we are now seeking ambitious education recruitment consultants to come and be part of the Horizon Teachers success story.
Why join Horizon Teachers?
- An owner-managed company which has grown organically, year on year since 2008. Ambitious plans for continued expansion over the coming months/years
- A forward-thinking 21st century business; we embrace change, and new technology and encourage creative ideas and approaches. We offer our team members fluid working options between the office and home.
- Investors in our staff. We are committed to ongoing coaching, training and development for all our team members, throughout their careers with us. We believe that we can all continue to grow, regardless of level, or how many years of experience we have under our belts. We offer a variety of training options both in-house and external.
- Structured progression routes through the business at every level. Advancement is based on talent rather than years of service, a true meritocracy. We do our utmost to assist ambitious individuals in realizing their personal goals; be they financial, career progression focused, or both
- Our staff come from various backgrounds and all bring their expertise, professionalism and above all personality to their role. This makes for an engaged and lively team environment!
- Regular salary reviews and uplifts are offered based on hitting desk revenue milestones and promotions.
- A business that places professionalism and integrity at the heart of everything we do. We hire like-minded, ambitious individuals with ethics aligned to our own. We value team members who have an opinion and want to be involved in Companywide decisions
- A team culture which is fun, collaborative, forward thinking and commercially savvy. Horizon Teachers HQ is a unique, bright, vibrant open space office in the heart of the City. We have risk assessed and adapted the office for the current climate. We have team members, socially distanced and safely using the office again, with plenty of space for more
- Positions available to join the Primary, Secondary and SEND Teams
- The roles will involve recruiting permanent, long-term, short-term, and daily teaching and support jobs across London and the South East, including opportunities for graduates and ECTs.
- We work with a range of Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' state and independent schools, academies and special schools.
- Recruitment experience, ideally within the education sector, however, we will consider applicants from other sectors, with a proven ability to hit sales targets, win business and build relationships
- We will also consider trainee applicants with sales experience and a proven ability to work to KPIs and hit sales targets
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the education sector and enhancing children's education
- Articulate, driven, money-motivated and seeking a long-term career move
We look forward to receiving your CV!