Horizon Teachers are working with a school in Lambeth who are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Primary School Teacher to join their dynamic team. As a thriving and inclusive educational institution, they are committed to providing exceptional learning opportunities for all students. They believe in the importance of facilitating a nurturing and stimulating environment where students can thrive academically, socially, and emotionally.
They are seeking a teacher who shares this vision and is eager to make a positive impact in the lives of our students.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons in line with the national curriculum
- Providing a safe and inclusive classroom environment that maximizes student engagement and learning
- Differentiating instruction to meet the diverse needs of students and facilitate their academic progress
- Assessing and monitoring student progress, providing regular feedback and support to students and parents
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop innovative teaching approaches and resources
- Participating in extracurricular activities and school events
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and achievement
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification
- Relevant teaching experience within a primary school setting
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
- Dedication to continuous professional development and willingness to learn and adapt - Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
Why work with Horizon Teachers?
- Very competitive rates and we pay the permanent equivalent after 12 weeks at the school
- A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers
- Earn up to £300 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
- We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
"Horizon as a company are very professional, very efficient and everyone I have liaised with has fixed problems in record time from payroll to fellow recruiters. Having worked for multiple recruiters, I have to say Horizon is the best." - 5 star review
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London, the South East, the Midlands and the North of England. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.