£210,000 - £240,000 per annum
We are seeking a future recruiting superstar to join our team at Horizon Teachers!
Role: Candidate Manager - Secondary Team
Start Date: ASAP but can be flexible
Salary: £21k - £24k, plus attractive benefits package (please scroll down for full details below)
Are you a Graduate seeking an entry level role in recruitment? Perhaps you are a proven Sales Professional keen on pursuing a recruitment career? In any scenario, if you have some experience of working to targets in a sales environment and you are passionate about the education sector, then we want to hear from you.
Full training/ongoing development offered, plus the opportunity to progress to a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role
* Sourcing and engaging with Secondary Teachers, both in the UK and internationally
* Sourcing and engaging with Secondary Supply Staff to include; Classroom Assistants, TAs, LSAs, Mentors, Cover Supervisors, School Management (Business Managers, Administrators, Librarians, HR)
* Attending University Fairs and Teacher events throughout the UK
* Creating and managing advertising campaigns, designed to attract Teachers and Support Staff
* Engaging with Teachers and Support Staff through digital marketing and social media and
* Using the professional Linked In Recruiter licence to source Teachers and Support Staff
* Interviewing Teachers and Support Staff and writing up candidate profiles for the Secondary Consultants
* Offering consultative career guidance and interview preparation to Teachers and Support Staff
The team culture:
At Horizon Teachers we are passionate about our common goal: to enhance children’s education. We place integrity and professionalism at the core of everything we do. Our team culture is fun, collaborative, forward thinking and commercially savvy. We are based in a unique, bright, vibrant open space office in the heart of the City.
We value our Team above all else and as such we reward them in as many ways as we can! Our package includes: salary: £21k - £24k, up to 35 days holidays per annum, Vitality Healthcare, Virgin Active Gym membership, free breakfast, iPhone 7, laptop (if needed), cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, fun activity based company 1/2 days out every half term
If this opportunity sounds appealing and you would like to join our team please apply with your CV ASAP!