1. Pinterest - Pinterest is so popular because of how long you can spend just planning and organising things which you would have never even considered organising! You can get creative ideas and concepts which can be highly welcomed by many classes in SEND, Primary and Secondary Education!
2. ZipGrade - Zipgrade provides ease with reporting data on your students’ assessments. You don’t have to worry about the stress of staying ages after the school day to mark your students’ work, Zipgrade stores, captures and reports useful data on assessments. It is hugely beneficial to the students too as they can receive immediate feedback and see their score quickly. So no more apprehension for a week!
3. Alora - It’s not just any register app. This app can not only track attendance but also participation in all aspects of schooling. It is beneficial for coaches, busy teachers and many more. You can get full reports on students which makes reporting their progress back to their parents even easier.
4. Amazon - EVERYONE knows about Amazon! Not only can you buy almost anything from there, with their search bar, you can create wishlists for the needs of your classroom where you can share your link with others and have them help you to fund that list. It is also fantastic for organisation and planning, you can create lists for all departments, books for English, lab kits for Science, contractors and calculators for Maths… The list goes on…
5. Kahoot - Kahoot can transform a dry, mundane class into great fun. Their website makes learning enjoyable for the students and you can create quizzes and fun games which correspond with your lesson plan. You can download the app on devices like tablets for the classroom and they can use the buzzer function to answer your questions.
Teaching isn’t an easy job, you are literally laying the foundation for the lives of the future, no pressure! Using these apps should hopefully make your life a little bit easier. If you are looking for a Teaching or Support staff role, please check out our vacancies here. Check out our other blog posts here.